From all kitchen appliances refrigerator is probably the most used one. Moreover, it’s considered to be one of the most expensive appliances. So, before buying one you usually ask yourself; how to decide which refrigerator to choose. Actually choosing a right refrigerator is not as easy as it may seem. We figured out some tips which you can take into consideration while purchasing a new refrigerator. Have a look at our tips.
Decide Which Refrigerator to Choose Tip #1 Consider the size
The first tip we offer is the right size. Measure the territory you plan to install the refrigerator. You should take into account additional space in front of the appliance for the doors to swing and also allow some space on top so that to let off the heat from the motor.
Decide Which Refrigerator to Choose Tip #2 Consider the style
There are some popular styles that are very much recommended. These are;
- Top mount fridges. Such kind of refrigerators are cheaper to purchase and cheaper to run. The freezer is on the top while the fridge is below.
- Side-by-Side refrigerators. In this case the fridge and freezer are alongside to one another. The foremost advantage of side-by-side refrigerators is their design. However, for such kinds of refrigerators you need a big kitchen as it may take lots of space.
- Bottom-mount refrigerators. This model has become popular recently. The freezer is on the top, while the fridge is located under the freezer.
- French door refrigerators. In this type of refrigerators the freezer is located under the fridge. The fridge which is on the top has two narrow doors. Actually, such kinds of refrigerators are considered to be the current trend.
- Decide Which Refrigerator to Choose Tip #3 Consider Electricity Bill
One of the recent achievements of manufacturers is the energy efficiency of the appliance. Almost all the new types of refrigerators consume less energy thus are much more environmentally friendly. If you want to find reputable painting company in Ireland visit https://www.thedublinpainters.ie/ site for more details. On the one hand, the refrigerators which consume less energy are more expensive. On the other hand, they save almost half of the daily energy. So, they are expensive to buy, but cheap to run.
- Decide Which Refrigerator to Choose Tip #4 Consider the brand
We recommend you to choose a brand that has an office in your community or city. Moreover, pay attention to other services as well. It is preferable to choose such a brand which has a repair service so that in case of break down they can fix it with discount.