Max Global Appliance Repair is a reputable company that provides Stove repair services in the Royal Palm Beach area of Orange county. We understand the importance of having a functional Stove, that's why we offer same-day service and try to schedule appointments as soon as possible to minimize any disruption to your daily routine.
We use only high-quality parts and products in our repairs, ensuring that your stove is running at its best for as long as possible. Our technicians are up-to-date on the latest technologies and techniques in the industry, and are committed to providing the best service possible. Don't hesitate to contact Max Global Appliance Repair for a fast and reliable service. We will get your refrigerator back in working order quickly and efficiently.
Here are some of the most common stove problems:
Burners not heating: One of the most common issues with stoves is that the burners don't heat up properly. This could be due to a faulty heating element, a malfunctioning switch, or a damaged connection. If one burner is affected, it could be due to a faulty switch or element, while if all burners are affected, it could be due to an electrical problem.
Oven not heating: Another common problem with stoves is that the oven doesn't heat up properly. This could be due to a faulty heating element, a malfunctioning thermostat, or a broken igniter. If the oven is not heating at all, it's likely a problem with the heating element or thermostat, while if it's not heating up to the correct temperature, it could be due to a faulty thermostat or igniter.
Self-cleaning function not working: Many modern stoves come with a self-cleaning function that can be convenient, but sometimes this feature stops working. This could be due to a malfunctioning door lock or a problem with the control board. If the door doesn't lock properly during self-cleaning, it could be due to a faulty latch or sensor.
Gas smell: If you smell gas around your stove, it's important to turn it off immediately and call a professional for repairs. This could indicate a gas leak, which can be extremely dangerous. A gas smell could be due to a damaged gas line or a faulty regulator.
Control panel not responding: If the control panel on your stove isn't responding when you press buttons, it could be due to a faulty touchpad or a problem with the control board. Sometimes this issue can be fixed by resetting the stove, but if it persists, it's best to call a professional for repairs.
Clicking sound: If you hear a clicking sound when you try to light a burner, it could be due to a faulty igniter. The igniter creates a spark that lights the gas, so if it's not working properly, you won't be able to light the burner. A clicking sound could also be due to a clogged burner, so it's worth checking the burner and cleaning it if necessary.