Appliance Technician Job in Fresno, CA
Company: Fresno Appliance Repair
Job Title: Appliance repair technician
Job Type: Full-time
Appliance Repair in Fresno services major household appliances. We provide a very high quality and have excellent technical abilities. Currently we have a vacancy for appliance repair technicians in Fresno and we are looking for a friendly and experienced repair technician who has a professional knowledge in how to repair household appliances such as refrigerators, washers, ovens, stoves, dishwashers etc.
- Providing in-home service for the customers in Fresno
- Driving to the houses of clients to diagnose the breakdown of the appliance
- Managing the truck stock inventory and maintaining the service van
- Repairing the broken appliance
- Giving tips on how to keep and maintain the appliance
- Meeting the goals of high-quality and efficient service
- Maintaining the satisfaction of the customer in Fresno.
- Proper usage of safety procedures
- Regular attendance and being always on time.
ABOUT US: Appliance repair Fresno is not just a place you can work. We are a family with our customers. We are a growing company whose ultimate goal is to keep our customers pleased and satisfied. We are providing the best appliance repair service in Fresno, CA and surrounding areas. We value diversity, excellent team-work, innovations and of course great knowledge of appliance repair. It is a place where you can always learn and grow. The employment decisions are not based on race, color, religion, sex, age etc. If you think that you qualify for our appliance repair technician job, apply now and you will have a high chance to get the job.
Education–High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Appliance repair experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of electricity
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and on your own
- Being organized and always on time
- Ability to use the equipment
- Ability to sit and drive for a moderate period of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, kneel, crawl, sit, stand
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to lift heavy parts and materials.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
If you think that you are eligible, please send your CV along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question or need detailed information please feel free to call at 323 786 0808. We are excited to hear from you. Apply today!